Residential Properties for Sale in Dubai
Dubai is the ideal place to invest in Residential Properties for Sale. A careful process has to be followed to make the right choice. The first step in that process is to do good research on all the Properties for Sale in Dubai. The second step is to finalize your budget. Third, is to choose the number of bedrooms and the location that is preferred. Fourth is to view the property that is chosen by you. There are more steps to be followed which include finalizing the contract, making the Ejari, etc.
Dubai- Perfect location for your dream home
Dubai is the perfect place for you to buy your dream home. Dubai has a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. There are homes available for each and everyone, whether they are local or expat, whether they are looking for affordable properties or luxury properties for sale, or whether they are looking for a property located in the city or far from it.
One of the safest places around the world is Dubai. The economy of Dubai is also continuously booming which makes it an striking place for investors. Every year, the population increases due to the expats coming to the city in search of employment opportunities. Dubai is home to Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Mall, and Burj Al Arab. These are all unique and iconic buildings.
Best areas to buy a property in Dubai
Properties in Dubai Marina for sale - Dubai Marina comes first on the list of best areas to buy a property in Dubai. It is an amazing waterfront location that is filled with entertainment options, amenities, and facilities.
Properties in Downtown Dubai for sale - Downtown Dubai is in the heart of the city which is well known for luxury apartments in Dubai.
Properties in JLT for sale – If you want to buy an affordable property in Dubai, JLT is the ideal choice for you. They have great amenities at a good price making it one of the best investments in Dubai.
Properties in Dubai Silicon Oasis for sale – Dubai Silicon Oasis is a popular choice among buyers and investors. There are many facilities such as clinics, hospitals, schools, restaurants, and parks.
Properties in International City for sale - International City is a good place to invest. International City’s architecture is the best feature of the area.
Various Types of Properties for Sale in Dubai
Dubai has all types of options for different budgets. The smallest sizes are the studios which come with 1 bath and are 359 sq. ft. One bedroom apartment is the most popular choice which commonly includes 2 baths and is 785 sq. ft. in size. 2-bedroom apartment has 3 baths and 1,636 sq. ft. in size. Those with big families can look for 3-bedroom or even 4-bedroom to get more space. The size for 3 bedrooms is 1,489 sq. ft. and for 4 bedrooms is 2,421 sq. ft. There are villas for sale in Dubai in the configurations of 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms. The size of the 2 bedroom is 1,800 sq. ft. and of 4 bedrooms is 4000 sq. ft.
Common FAQs for buying a property in Dubai
- Can Expats buy a property in Dubai?
- What are the best areas for families in Dubai?
- What are the top reasons to invest in Dubai?
- Is it a valuable asset to buy a property in Dubai?
In Dubai, Expats can buy property in areas that are designated as freehold. Foreigners and Expats can get freehold ownership rights on a property without restriction for 99 years.
Arabian Ranches, JLT, Jumeirah, Al Barari, Emirates Hills, JBR, and Palm Jumeirah.
Safe and secure investment, High ROI, Happiness Target, Stable Economy, Real Estate Projects, Great Infrastructure.
Yes, it is a valuable asset that gives great returns.
Buy Property in Dubai with A1 Properties
A1 Properties is one of the most trustworthy Real Estate companies in Dubai. You can buy a property of your preference with us. We have a large portfolio of different properties which you can choose from. Our area-specialized agents will help you in making your decision.
Residential Properties for Rent
Dubai- Hub for Investors
Dubai is a popular place to live in from all around the world. It is known for the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. One can choose from many Residential places to live in Dubai for rent. The economy of Dubai depends on income from various sectors such as real estate, tourism, financial services and aviation.
Investment in Dubai is very beneficial. Here are, 10 reasons to invest in Dubai: Safe and secure, 0 tax policy, Expo 2020, Higher Investment Returns, Impressive Infrastructure, Excellent Hospitality, Business Centre of the Middle East, A hub for shoppers, The Happiness Target, and Unmatched Real Estate Projects.
The lifestyle in Dubai is luxurious. People living in Dubai have a high standard of living. They are spoiled with different choices of entertainment and dining. Entertainment includes Desert Safari, Water Parks, and Ski Dubai. Dining includes cuisines from all over the world.
Residential Property Types for Rent in Dubai
There are several types of Residential Properties in Dubai:
- Apartments:They are the most well-known residential properties in Dubai. They are present in different configurations from studios to 3-bedroom units. Studios are made up of one room which includes a big living area, kitchen and bathroom. Residential Properties come with many amenities including large balconies, gyms, shared swimming pools and CCTV surveillance.
- Duplexes: They are divided into two floors. Duplexes give their tenants a feel of villa living. It also provides them with more privacy. One can find duplexes in Dubai Silicon Oasis, JBR, Dubai Marina, Business Bay, Downtown Dubai and JVC.
- Lofts: Lofts have a little second floor which looks over the first floor of the unit. The most well-known areas for lofts in Dubai are JBR, Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai.
- Hotel Apartments: Hotel Apartments are furnished where in one can enjoy short term or a long term stay in Dubai. They have room service and housekeeping. They also provide a lot of amenities.
- Penthouses: Penthouses are generally the top floors of the apartment towers. They are luxurious and sophisticated. They normally offer amazing interiors, pools, en-suite bathrooms, walk-in closets, parking spaces and private elevators.
- Villas: They are preferred by families. Villas are also a common type of residential property in Dubai for rent.
- Townhouses: Townhouses have a same wall with another unit. The areas where one can find townhouses are Al Furjan, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Golf Estates, JVC, Akoya Oxygen, and Arabian Ranches.
- Short-term Rentals: Furnished properties that are rented for a very limited period of time. These properties include villas, townhouses and apartments.
Popular Areas for Rent in Dubai
There are many luxury properties for rent in Dubai, the areas are mentioned below:
- Dubai Marina- Dubai Marina is one of the most popular areas for rent in Dubai. It has over 200 residential towers. Dubai Marina provides world-class amenities to its tenants and is close to major attractions of Dubai. Therefore, Residential Properties in Dubai Marina is a popular choice.
- Downtown Dubai- Residential Properties in Downtown Dubai is a popular choice for people looking to rent in Dubai. They are premium residential types with varied amenities.
- Palm Jumeirah- Residential Properties in Palm Jumeirah is third on the list of popular areas. Palm Jumeirah provides a myriad of amenities and facilities.
- JBR- Residential Properties in JBR is fourth on the list of popular areas. This area is meant for families as well as singles.
- DIFC- Residential Properties in DIFC is fifth on the list of popular areas. DIFC is a mixed-use community that offers world-class amenities to its tenants.
Let us Help you find your first Apartment in Dubai
A1 Properties has over a decade of experience in the Real Estate Industry in Dubai. We provide personalized services to our clients. We make sure that all the needs of our clients are fulfilled. Finding your first apartment in Dubai is not difficult at all, let us help you through this process. First, do a thorough research on all the locations where residential properties are available in Dubai for rent and choose one of your preferred locations. Contact us and we will give you more details on the project, then you can arrange a viewing of the property with our area specialized agent. Then, get your documents like Emirates ID, Passport etc. ready. You need to sign your tenancy contract. The next step is to file the Ejari in order to connect to your DEWA, TV and other services. And just like that, you have your first Apartment in Dubai.